LED display (LED display): a flat-panel display, the LED module consists of a small Panel.
LED, led (light emitting diode abbreviation). It is a means of controlling semiconductor light emitting diode display, from Gallium (Ga) and arsenic (As), phosphorus (p) and nitrogen (n), indium (In) are made with diodes, to emit visible light when electrons and holes of composite, which can be used to make light-emitting diodes. In the circuit and apparatus as light, or form characters or figures. Gallium arsenide diodes glow of phosphorus, gallium phosphide diodes glow green, yellow light silicon carbide diode, Indium-Gallium-n diode blue light.
LED display is used to display text, images, video, video signals and other information.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic principle of photoelectric coupler
- The basic characteristics of optocoupler
- Photo-coupler structure
- Opto-coupled main features
- Optical coupling selection
- Current development of opto-coupled
- Opto-coupled applications
- Led display background
- LED light emitting materials that should be use...
- Practical Tips to Improve the Transmission Spee...
- The principle of LED lamp beads.
- LED lamp bead luminescence category.
- LED lamp bead features
- LED lamp bead parameter description
- Development foreground and application scope of...
- Common problems with LED beads
- LED lamp bead selection technique